Melissa Aubertin-Coutu is a Registered Dietitian (R.D) and provides 1 on 1 nutrition counselling and cooking classes at Bodylab. She attended the University of Guelph and graduated in 2002 with a B.A.Sc. She then completed a post graduate internship and became registered with the College of Dietitians of Ontario in 2003. She became a Certified Diabetes Educator in 2012.
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Heart Health
- Vegetarian and Vegan Nutrition
- Food allergies and food intolerances
- Digestion Issues
Initial Consultation $130
Follow Up Session $70
What to expect at your initial consultation
- You will be asked to bring 2-3 day food history.
- We will go through the food history in detail together.
- We will go through your medical history along along with your lifestyle factors such as sleeping habits and stress.
- You will be provided with nutrition education on the issues you are seeking advice for.
- We will set goals that are reasonable and realistic for you.
- You will take home resources, recipes and your personalized goals to work on.
Or visit :